May 05 2013 Tags:,
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.2100.2093 RU2 MP1 Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.2100.2093 RU2 MP1 x86/x64 | 2.92 GB
Description: Symantec Endpoint Protection combines Symantec AntiVirus ™ with advanced threat prevention to deliver unmatched defense for laptops, desktops and servers against malware. In addition, protected from even the most complex, elusive to traditional means of security attacks, such as a rootkit, exploit “zero day” and changing spyware.
Symantec Endpoint Protection provides not only the industry-leading antivirus protection, but also based on the signatures protect against spyware. This solution also provides threat prevention that protects endpoints from targeted attacks and unknown. It includes ready-intensive technologies that automatically analyze application behaviors and network connections to detect and block suspicious activities, as well as administration capabilities that allow certain actions to prohibit devices and applications that are considered extremely dangerous for the organization.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager:
• 32-bit: 1-GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent as a minimum (Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent recommended)
• 64-bit 2-GHz Pentium 4 processor supporting x86-64 or equivalent at least
Note: Processors Intel Itanium IA-64 is not supported.
1 GB RAM for 32-bit OS, 2 GB RAM for 64-bit OS, or more if required for the OS itself.
4 GB of free space for the server, plus 4 GB for the locally installed database.
1024 x 768
• Windows XP (32-bit, SP2 or later, 64-bit, any SP; all editions except Home)
• Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit, RTM or SP1; all editions except Home)
• Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
• Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit, R2, SP2 or later)
• Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit, R2, RTM, SP1, or SP2)
• Windows Server 2012
• Windows Small Business Server 2003 (32-bit)
• Windows Small Business Server 2008 (64-bit)
• Windows Small Business Server 2011 (64-bit)
• Windows Essential Business Server 2008 (64-bit)
• This version of the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager can manage customers under version 12.1, depending on the client OS.
• Windows To Go for Windows 8 is not supported.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10
• Mozilla Firefox 3.6 – 15.0.1
• Google Chrome, up to 22.0.1229.79
Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager includes a built-in database and this is the only choice for the Small Business Edition. With the Enterprise version can be used as an embedded database, and one of the following versions of Microsoft SQL Server:
SQL Server 2005, SP4
SQL Server 2008
SQL Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2012
Note: To install the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager and the SQL database on the same computer, it is recommended to use at least 4 GB RAM.
Client Symantec Endpoint Protection, Windows and Macintosh:
• 32-bit for Windows: 1-GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent as a minimum (Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent recommended)
• 32-bit for Mac: Intel Core Solo, Intel Core Duo. PowerPC processors are not supported
• 64-bit for Windows: 2-GHz Pentium 4 processor supporting x86-64 or equivalent at least
• 64-bit for Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Quad-Core Xeon.
Windows: 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), or more if required for the OS itself.
Mac: 1 GB RAM for 10.6, 2 GB for 10.7 and 10.8
Windows: 850 MB free space for installation, storage of logs and quarantine requires additional space. Note: Space requirements are for FS NTFS.
Mac: 500 MB free space for installation.
800 x 600
• Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)