1. Superior Protection: Kaspersky sets a new standard in endpoint security. Our malware scanning engine is faster and more effective than ever, and the cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network delivers real time protection against new threats. Combined, these offer the most advanced technology available in the war against cybercrime.
2. Power of the Cloud: Every day, tens of millions of samples from around the globe help us deliver an immediate response to new threats through the Kaspersky Security Network. This Real Time cloud-assisted intelligence is used to keep you protected even before threats materialize.
3. Comprehensive and Flexible Controls: Application Start-Up and Privilege Controls, granular Device Controls and Web Content Filtering are just a few of the many centralized, IT-friendly features you need to manage your policies effectively.
4. Optimized Support for Virtual Environments: Kaspersky’s agentless technology automatically recognizes virtual machines in the corporate administration structure. Load balancing keeps your virtual systems running at high efficiency and avoids Antivirus ‘storms’.
5. Feature-rich Centralized Management: Kaspersky Security Center delivers true security management and control through a single administrative tool. Physical and virtual security, multiple operating systems, hardware platforms and even mobile devices are all managed from one easy-to-use command center. Adopting new technologies makes businesses more competitive, agile and profitable. But there can be a price – the risk of introducing dangerous cyber-threats into your organisation. Keep ahead of emerging threats and protect your IT environment with intelligent security solutions from the leading anti-malware experts at Kaspersky. Here are the top 10 reasons why 8 for Windows leads the field in corporate malware protection! Talk to your solution provider, and discover why so many organizations like yours are switching to Kaspersky for their corporate security!
6. Supporting the Broadest Array of Platforms: Kaspersky Endpoint Security offers flexible solutions for the most complex networks in the world. Windows, Netware, Linux, Mac, VMware, Citrix, Lotus Notes/Domino, Exchange, Android, Blackberry, Symbian, Windows Mobile – whatever you’re using, in any combination, Kaspersky has you covered.
7. Technical Support and Expertise: At Kaspersky we don’t “outsource” our corporate support. When you call Kaspersky, you’re talking to our local, trained engineers. Standard support is free and fast, and true expertise is always at hand.
8. Innovative Architecture: Because we build our own software from scratch, rather than acquiring other technologies and trying to force them into our solutions, all Kaspersky products work in harmony together. The result is a solution with a light resource footprint – agile, efficient and easy to deploy.
9. Trusted by IT Industry Leaders: Companies like , IBM, Checkpoint, Juniper and over 130 more IT innovators use Kaspersky code in the products they bring to market. Chances are you’re using Kaspersky technology in your organization right now!
10. A Broad and Growing Customer Base: Protecting almost 400,000,000 endpoints globally, with around 50,000 more each day, Kaspersky is the fastest growing antimalware product in the world.