Endpoint Security Relay Bitdefender
endpoint security el capitan endpoint security cisco
- Fernando Assis Thank you very much. It just worked fine to me. Shouldn’t Comodo staff made this fix themselves, to circunvent their fault? Or are they so inocent about the problem left to their software fan’s comunity?
- Rog Thanks I’ve been struggling for several hours to upgrade to the new free version of Comodo Internet Security on my laptop after an easy upgrade on my desktop pc. All that was needed was to follow your simple instructions and the new installation went like a dream. Thanks again!
- Karol Thank you very much for your great advice!
- Thank you very muchhh it really works!!! Sebas from Spain! 😀
- Jane Hi Tracy, Thanks for posting this information. I’ve been having problems updating the Comodo AV database (internet connection kept dropping in mid-update). Also been having what I thought were conflicts between Firefox and Comodo. So, I ditched my old Comodo installation which I’ve had for a couple of years using Add/Remove and hit exactly this problem (Windows XP Pro SP3)when trying to install Comodo V4. Now installed it OK – so once again thanks.
- Strephon Alkhalikoi On my HP running Windows 7 I didn’t have to use this tool. Comodo Firewall Pro 3.x uninstalled without any difficulty. The same could not be said for my HP running Windows XP SP3. On that one, I updated the installer, attempted to run the install in safe mode, even ran CCleaner to get rid of registry entries, but it didn’t work. I ran this batch file, rebooted, and then attempted to install CFP 4. This time around I encountered no problem. Tracy I had an installation go fine on my XP Pro SP3 Asus Laptop but when it came to my old Advent 3400+ XP home SP3 I encountered this error. I had only recently installed CIS 3 on my laptop so maybe this problem only affects older installations.