Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 Customer Care
endpoint security enforce firewall policy failed endpoint security by bitdefender cannot be successfully installed
- Unrivaled Security: Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 blocks new and unknown threats missed by traditional signature, heuristic, behavioral and HIPS-based security solutions. All of the product’s security engines are now reputation-enabled, leveraging Insight’s online reputation database to identify and block malware attacks. Symantec’s Insight has analyzed the anonymous software adoption patterns from more than 175 million customer computers to automatically derive highly accurate security ratings for more than 2.5 billion unique software files—Insight has ratings for virtually every software file, good or bad in existence. In addition, SONAR 3, the world’s first hybrid behavioral-reputation engine, blocks zero-day and highly targeted threats based on their joint behavior-reputation profile. As part of a commissioned test, the leading security testing organization, AV-Test.org, recently compared a number of major endpoint security products on their effectiveness in blocking new threatsas well as cleaning up pre-existing infections. Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 (beta) received the top score against all tested competitors in both categories.
- Fastest Performance: Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 leverages cloud-based community intelligence to reduce the overhead of virus scanning by as much as 70 percent by using Symantec Insight to automatically identify and whitelist trusted high-reputation files, resulting in fewer, faster and smarter scans. The new, Insight-driven compatible scan engine is also designed to do most of its work while computers are idle. In the latest roundup of PassMark Software’s performance test of enterprise and small business security solutions, Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 reported the fastest scan speed and was found to be twice as fast as the average security solution. Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 also used the least memory,57 percent less memory usage than the average security solution.
- Built for Virtual Environments: Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 offers comprehensive defense against all types of attacks and is optimized for performance on virtual systems. Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 can whitelist baseline images, maintain a local Insight cache, randomize scans and updates, and automatically identify and manage virtual clients. This is above and beyond the performance improvements gained with Insight. Together these innovations dramatically reduce the load on virtual hosts, alleviating ‘AV Storms’/concurrent scans from bogging down system resources and allowing for faster, more responsive systems, which can in turn support greater density of virtual instances. Symantec is working closely with VMware to take full advantage of virtualization awareness and introspection capabilities based on VMware vShield™ technology and Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 is the first step along the optimization path for virtual environments.
- File Name: Symantec Endpoint Protection
- File Version: 12.1.4013
- Language: English
- Medicine: Include - Activation DVT
- OS Support: Xp/Vista/7/8 (x86)
- Password: Yes
- File Type: Rar